How to Make A Natural Homemade Pest Repellent
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Baking Soda
- Cayenne Pepper
- Cotton Balls
- Crushed Mint
- Lavender Oil
- Powdered Sugar
- Peppermint Oil
- To start with making a homemade mosquito repellent, add two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar to a bowl of water.
– Put the bowl in a spot where you would like to repel mosquitoes and especially those areas where mosquitoes are often found, such as a terrace or pool.
- An alternative to the bowl is to make a sprayer. Add two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar to a spray bottle full of water.
– Spray the mixture in locations where you see mosquitoes.
- Find out this way to make a homemade ant repellent. Just simply mix cinnamon and cayenne pepper together.
– Dust the mixture alongside ant trails.
- Learn this way of making homemade mice repellent. Simply dip cotton balls into peppermint oil.
– Place cotton balls in sites around the home where mice frequently go into.
- Try this method of making a homemade fly repellent. Wrap crush mint in sachets.
– Position the sachets around the house to repel flies.
- Know this procedure in making a homemade cockroach repellent. Combine equal amounts of powdered sugar and baking soda.
– Dust the powder mixture in locations around your home where cockroaches frequently hide, just like under the kitchen sink.